4. Approval of minutes of the meeting held August 6, 2019.
5. Consent Agenda
Overtime & Part Time Report-July Ambulance Report-July
City Clerk's ReportJuly 2019May 1 thru April 2020 Cash Receipts$1,392,115.58$2,771,798.36 Cash Disbursements$1,280,346.90$2,772,927.57
City Treasurer's Report: Combined Checking: General Fund$660,936.56 Special Revenue Funds$2,182,551.83 Bond Sinking Funds$922,053.63 Sewer Increment Fund$83,296.20 Water Increment Fund$211,496.18
Disbursements for the period ending August 20, 2019.
6. Standing Committee Reports: (a) Committee As A Whole meeting held August 20, 2019.
7. Consideration of Grant Agreement No 19-203037 with the State of Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity and the City of Beardstown for the Marina Dredging project in the amount of $125,000.00
8. Consideration of Grant Agreement No 19-203044 with the State of Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity and the City of Beardstown for the Marina Dredging project in the amount of $50,000.00
9.Consideration of a TIF Application from the Housing Authority of Cass County for an amount not-to-exceed $13,000.00
10. Consideration to proceed with the demolition of the house located at 609 West 3rd Street.
11. Consideration to request the Planning Commission to review and change the zoning classification of the property located at 111 West 4th Street (Parcel #03-098-003-01) from C2 Highway Commercial to R2 Multi-Family Residential.
12. Consideration of a quote in the amount of $8,560.00 from Watch Guard Video and a quote in the amount of $575.00 from GTSI for the purchase and installation of a server system at the Police Department for the in car cameras.
13. Consideration of a donation to the Fall Fun Festival Committee.