4. Approval of minutes of the meeting held September 4, 2018
5. Consent agenda
Overtime & Part Time Report - August Ambulance Report-August
City Clerk's ReportAugust 2018May 1 thru April 2019 Cash Receipts$1,181,315.37$4,171,056.33 Cash Disbursements$1,136,049.59$3,389,591.57
City Treasurer's Report Combined Checking: General Fund$712,623.78 Special Revenue Fund$2,839,641.74 Bond Sinking Funds$628,316.04 Sewer Increment Fund$83,137.89 Water Increment Fund $211,094.41 Disbursements for the period ending September 18, 2018
6.Standing Committee Reports:
(a) Finance Committee meeting held September 11, 2018
(b) Water & Sewer Committee meeting held September 17, 2018
(c) Committee As A Whole meeting held September 18, 2018
7. Consideration of the purchase of two Dodge Ram 1500 trucks in the amount of $43,000.00 from Jennings Beardstown for the Public Works Department.
8. Consideration to finance with West Central Bank the Police Department roof project in the amount of $80,000.00 (Term is 3 years at 3.75% with monthly payments) and one Dodge Ram 1500 truck in the amount of $21, 500.00 (Term 3 years at 3.75% with 3 annual payments.)
9. Consideration of a TIF renovation grant from Scott Lucas d/b/a Subway.
10. Consideration of the appointment of Tom Cooper to the Planning Commission Board.
11. Mayor Report.
12. Discussion from Alderpersons.