City Council Meeting may begin immediately following the Committee As A Whole Meeting or no later than 7:00PM. Committee As A Whole meeting begins at 6:00PM
Beardstown City Hall
105 W 3rd Street Beardstown, IL62618
City Council Meeting
Tuesday, December 19
1. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll call and establishment of a quorum.
3. Public comments.
4. Approval of minutes of the meeting held December 5, 2017.
5. Consent Agenda
Overtime & Part time report-November Ambulance report-November
City Clerk's ReportNovember 2017May 1 thru April 2017 Cash Receipts$826,371.91$7,227,679.06 Cash Disbursements$1,001,095.21$6,759,834.01
City Treasurer's Report Combined Checking: General Fund$537,636.92 Special Revenue Funds$2,428,661.38 Bond Sinking Funds$735,805.24 Sewer Increment Fund$83,034.86 Water Increment Fund$210,833.48
Disbursements for the period ending December 19, 2017.
6. Standing Committee Reports:
(a) Water & Sewer Committee meeting held December 14, 2017. (b) Committee as a Whole meeting held December 19, 2017.
7. Ordinances & Resolutions:
i.) An ordinance for the levy and assessment of taxes for the fiscal year beginning May 1, 2017 and ending April 30, 2018 for the City of Beardstown, County of Cass State of Illinois.
ii.) An ordinance abating the taxes heretofore levied for the year 2017 to pay debt service on the City's outstanding general obligation refunding bonds (Waterworks system alternate revenue source), series 2016A, and general obligation refunding bonds (sewerage system alternate revenue source), series 2016B
8. Consideration of change order #1 for the Beard Street water main replacement project. (60 day time extension)
9. Consideration of the City Council meeting dates for 2018.
10. Executive session.
11. Consideration of the consent order resolving the litigation over the Bohn Heat Transfer Plant.