View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar.
Select the arrows on either side of the current month to change the month.
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call and Establishment of a Quorum
3. Public Comment.
4. Approval of minutes of the meeting held November 7, 2017.
5. Consent Agenda
Overtime & Part Time Report-October
Ambulance Report- October
City Clerk’s Report October 2017 May 1 thru April 2017
Cash Receipts $ 940,552.82 $6,402,007.15
Cash Disbursements $ 747,917.92 $5,758,740.42
City Treasurer’s Report
General Fund $ 607,924.86
Special Revenue Funds $ 2,538,175.14
Bond Sinking Funds $ 735,708.55
Sewer Increment Fund $ 83,023.97
Water Increment Fund $ 210,805.83
Disbursements for the period ending November 21 2017.
6. Standing Committee Reports:
7. Consideration of the tentative tax levy in the amount of $693,793 for 2017 payable 2018.
8. Consideration of the proposals from Illinois Counties Risk Management Trust for the Work Comp & Liability Insurance Coverage for the period December 1, 2017-November 30, 2018 and the Unemployment Insurance Coverage for the period January 1, 2018-December 31 2018.
9. Consideration to accept the bid in the amount of $118,203.00 from Central Subsurface Contracting for the Beard Street Water Main Replacement Project.
10. Consideration of Amendment#1 to the Engineering Services Agreement with Benton & Associates, Inc. related to the Seventeenth & Adams Street Combined Sewer Improvements; Adams Street Water Main Replacement; and State Street Sewer Replacement.
11. Consideration of a “Resolution of Support and Commitment of Funds” for the CDBG Grant application for the Jefferson Street Sewer Main Replacement from Sixth Street to Eighth Street project.
12. Consideration of Amendment#1 to the Engineering Services Agreement with Benton & Associates, Inc. related to Wastewater System Improvements for the Jefferson Street Sewer Main Replacement from Sixth Street to Eighth Street project.
13. Consideration of a Christmas Bonus in the amount of $300.00 to Department Heads & full time non-union personnel.
14. Mayor Report
15. Discussion from Alderpersons